Submission Guidelines for Faculty Senate Committee Reports
Before submitting a Faculty Senate Committee Report to UTC Scholar, please refer to the FAQs below.
- When should I submit?
- How do I submit?
- What happens after I submit?
- How do I make revisions?
Committee Chairs are required to submit yearly reports by April 1 to the President of the Faculty Senate, as stated in Article 3, Section 2 of the Faculty Senate Bylaws under "Responsibilities of the Chair."
- Make sure your report is in an acceptable format. The UTC Scholar system accepts submissions in Microsoft Word (DOC) or (DOCX), Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
- Create a new account by clicking on My Account and clicking on the Sign up button. If you already have an account, sign in and skip ahead to step 5.
- Complete the user account form. Be sure to enter your UTC email address and choose a password you will remember. Click Sign up.
- After you've created your new account, you will see a page directing you to check your email. Check your email and click on the link in the email. This will take you back to UTC Scholar.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to UTC Scholar, click Submit Research.
- Choose Faculty Senate Committee Reports.
- Check the box to agree to to the Non-Exclusive Distribution License.
- Fill out the form and upload your file. Required fields are indicated by a red flag.
Now you are ready to submit your report
After you submit your report, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF
) version of it and publish it on the site.
If the submission has been submitted, but not yet posted, you may revise it via your My Account page:
- Locate the article on your My Account page, and click the title.
- Click Revise Submission from the list of options in the left sidebar.
- Enter your changes in the Revise Submission form, and click Submit at the bottom of the page to submit your changes. (You only need to modify the portion of the form that corresponds to the changes you wish to make.)
Once a submission has been posted to UTC Scholar, you’ll need to contact us at email@example.com to request edits.